Partnering with local churches to connect people to Jesus, develop missional leaders, mobilize the church, and serve the city.
We’d like to see 1) every follower of Jesus equipped and motivated for sharing the gospel and making disciples 2) every leader having more capacity and confidence for multiplying the church.
To be clear, we focus on multiplying new missional groups within churches and contributing citywide movements by equipping for evangelism and spiritual multiplication by training and mobilizing through leadership training and coaching and doing it ourselves directly in our cities (local churches and city gospel movements)
Add value and support to the local church through our core offerings:
- Connect people to Jesus through contextualized evangelism
- Develop missional leaders to live on mission where they live, work, learn, and play
- Multiply the church to multiply communities
- Serve the city by partnering with city movement conveners to serve the well-being of the city, particularly to mobilize the church to win-build-send as city engagement pathways are pursued.
- Encourage Extraordinary Prayer.
- Seek out, discover and cultivate partnerships with the local church and church leaders to advance the mission of Jesus
- Understands and exemplifies our partnership posture, principles, and values (see other documents)
- Make sure all plans and specific job responsibilities are aligned with Cru leadership and honor the partnering church.
- Act upon and evaluate our Cru metrics (E.G. – gospel engagements, # of trainings, engaged disciples, Multiplying disciples)
- Spiritual maturity – demonstrated walk with the Lord and evidence of the Spirit-filled life
- Passionate – heart for the gospel and advancement of the Kingdom of God in partnership
- Partners well inside and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diversity of leaders, cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Capable of adapting to a variety of cultures
- Entrepreneurial – willingness to think outside the box and take risks
- Ability to take initiative and create opportunities within relational networks
- Capacity for living and ministering in the city
- Church Movement’s National Team Member
- Co-Executive Directors, Church Movements, Cru