Becoming a CoJourner focuses on motivation, theology, tools and training for conversational and comprehensive evangelism. This half-day leadership development training is comprised of interactive sessions, experiential learning, self-discovery, and both mentoring and on-line community opportunities.
- Becoming a CoJourner flyer – A 1-page flier to outline this evangelism curriculum and the various components covered in the workshop. Although Becoming a CoJourner has been incorporated as a key component in the Sent 6:7 curriculum, this workshop can still be held as a stand-alone event.
- Becoming a CoJourner Participants’ Notes
- Becoming a CoJourner information on the Church Movements website
- Mystory.me – Mystory.me is an impactful tool you can use to link your story / testimony onto the back of your business card by use of a QR code. Write your story on the Mystory.me website and a personal QR code is created that links to your story. When you have the front of your business card printed, your picture and the QR code can be printed on the back. Your business card then becomes a great way to share Jesus through your story and allow someone to connect with you for further conversation.
- GodTools App – GodTools is a mobile app to help you have conversations about Jesus anywhere you go. It contains the most-used Cru gospel tools as well as gospel conversation enhancements and articles.
- Knowing God Personally – Knowing God Personally is the most-used tract by Cru staff and the best-selling version of The Four Spiritual Laws. Booklets are available to order from the Cru Store. However, discounts are available for staff by calling 800-827-2788 to order, as well as media mail price options for shipping. (Be sure to ask for it!)